Junior Digital Designer (Ads,Websites,After Effects,HTML)
Our client is a premium mobile marketing specialist.
The Junior Digital Designer will be working on wide range of projects for clients.
- Work with clients and campaign partners to design and build ads.
- Advising clients on design and build direction.
- Balancing looks and performance, with technical and publisher requirements.
- Working closely with operational teams.
- Create demos and supporting graphics for sales pitches.
- Working on new ideas.
- Contributing to internal projects such as branding, company website, publicity
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Familiarity with HTML, CSS and JS, more advanced coding skills an advantage.
- Attention to detail.
- Strong time and workflow management.
- Responsive design for mobile.
- Familiarity with digital ad platforms (Celtra, Doubleclick Studio, Sizmek, etc) a plus.
- Experience with video editing a plus.
Please apply for a detailed job description.
Creative Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.