Sales Executive - Oxon
Digital B2B agency
£21k + Commission - JB066
This role is at a brilliant digital B2B agency that have been an ever-growing force in the industry over the last few years. They have doubled in size over the last 2 years and have been recognised by the DRUM as the best agency for their size. They are a fully integrated agency with a big bias towards digital work in the technology sector. They have a brilliant understanding with their current clients and need you to help broaden their horizons.
They have a motivated and enthusiastic team which work out of new, open-planned offices which have a warm feel. They're a social bunch and will help you settle in and thrive from day one…
As a Sales Executive you will be tasked with generating new business for the agency and will need to achieve the customer acquisition objectives. You'll also be booking pitching opportunities for the rest of the team, creating these opportunities on a regular basis. You will be reporting straight into the Commercial Director.
Key responsibilities will be:
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Understanding prospects needs
- Booking meetings and create pitch opportunities hitting quarterly targets
In order to fulfil this role, you'll need to:
- Be self-motivated with strong initiative
- Be able to meet deadlines and take responsibility for a sales targets
- Have the ability to identify real, and worthwhile, opportunities
- Be well-organised and have a positive outlook
- Be out-going, chatty, sociable and eager to learn
- Have strong communication skills
Now, the all-important part, what's in it for you? This agency has an excellent reputation for having both happy and motivated staff. They will look after you and they have a firm belief that if you show the promise then they will accommodate you. As they put it themselves "We have no glass ceiling for potential." As well as this they have a benefits package that includes contributory pension and life insurance.