Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – Superb London Agency
Account Manager / Senior Account Manager – Superb London Agency – to £38k + great benefits
International, multi-award-winning agency seeks a Senior Account Manager or Account Manager who is looking to step up to Senior Account Manager to work on the agency’s largest and highest-profile account.
The account is the biggest in the agency, and still growing, with a 45-strong team. The agency has held it since 2002 and has recently retained the business following a year-long pitch process.
This account is likely to be the most multi-faceted and strategic accounts you’ll work on – for two reasons. Firstly, part of your job is to communicate with every household in the UK across multiple channels. The client has outsourced all marketing to the agency so you get to lead the marketing objectives and strategy and actually drive real behaviour change.
Secondly you’ll get to work with and learn from some of the most talented people in the industry including experts in data, research and behavioural sciences.
What type of work do they deliver?
Projects are varied and you will need to be a strong and inquisitive thinker to be able to work through an idea and consider the wider impacts across the business.
These could be contact strategy updates, test and learn plans, or creative and channel testing. The ultimate goal is to continually enhance and optimise activity to maximise revenue.
Data is key to everything the agency does and the Senior Account Manager will need a keen interest in data-driven campaigns - with the opportunity to be involved in the management of the whole process from selections through to analysis.
The role and what’s required to do it well
You should have both strong strategic and end-to-end delivery skills.
The role is hugely varied, with projects ranging from large-scale email and DM campaigns, where you’ll work with the agency’s User Experience and Design departments, to innovative data-driven campaigns where you’ll work alongside third-party data suppliers as well as the Data Planning and Analytics teams.
To be considered you will need:
- Experience of working on data-driven campaigns would be an advantage, as this role requires someone that has a passion for working with the team to uncover data insights to inform campaigns
- Proficiency in direct channels, as well as managing data-driven campaigns to ensure a consistent and optimum plan, timings and messaging
- Financially savvy and able to manage budgets, keep on top of client estimates and billing, and ensuring projects are managed efficiently
- An inquisitive mind, problem-solving skills and resourcefulness to bring together data, insight and creative to help drive new ideas.
Salary and benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary (to £38k) plus a great benefits package.
· 25 days' holiday
· An extra day off for your birthday
· Private Health - BUPA
· Life assurance
This is a not-to-be-missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies. Account Managers and Senior Account Managers with solid data and direct marketing experience please get in touch