Radio Planner & Buyer
Radio Planner & Buyer
At Radio Experts, we exist because we do it better.
And we do it better because we surround ourselves with exceptional talent.
Radio Experts is a leading radio and audio advertising specialist providing media planning, buying and creative services to a range of marketing and advertising agencies throughout the UK. We are now expanding and looking for a Radio Planner / Buyer.
You’ll help our clients to reach millions of listeners every week, strategically planning radio campaigns and producing campaign proposals across the entire spectrum of radio and digital audio platforms
The successful candidate will be someone with a good overall marketing understanding. No specific radio experience is necessary but would help. A passion for radio is essential as is a strong work ethic and a great sense of humour. Previous experience in content solutions or digital audio is desirable.
We’ll provide full training.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone looking to further their career in media, working in a fun, dynamic and fast-paced environment within a friendly, outgoing team.
So, if you think you’re ready to become an Expert, read on for further details and how to apply.
Salary on application
Responsibilities of the role:
- Use specialist planning software to plan radio and audio campaigns as instructed by the Head of Planning or Account Managers
- Use mapping system to help select stations and format for use in proposals
- Assist in compiling proposal documents to send to clients
- Assist in processing bookings
- Process PCAs (post campaign analysis) at the end of campaigns and send certification to Account Managers
- Good marketing instincts
- Strategic thinker
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong numerical skills
- Highly organised with attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Good interpersonal skills – must be friendly and confident talking to clients and media owners on the phone and in person
- Proficiency in Word, Powerpoint and Excel
How to Apply
Please send an email to us by clicking 'Apply' with a covering letter detailing why you want to work for Radio Experts and why you would be good for the role, along with a copy of your CV.