Marketing Executive - Wealth Management - London
Exciting role for a Marketing Executive to join a privately owned wealth management firm who are looking to grow in the next five years.
Our client is a privately owned wealth management company based in the heart of London who pride themselves on the level of service they provide to their clients. Their core values speak volumes about them and those who work within the company. They have ambitious goals to double the size of the business over the next five years and are looking to use marketing to enhance this as a key acquisition strategy.
The Marketing Executive is an exciting new role where you will be to at the forefront of developing, building and strengthening the communications and marketing activity of the business both internally and externally during this exciting growing time ahead. Reporting to one of their 3 Founders, your key responsibilities will be to implement and develop the current marketing strategy which is already in place and evolve the marketing strategy and tactics going forwards. You will also be managing and analysing the CRM as well as liaising with clients and negotiating with commercial partners/suppliers.
- 'Brand guardian' and ensuring consistency is maintained through the business
- Being part of a team who maintains and develops their bespoke valuation platform.
- Developing and maintaining strong internal communications throughout the business by ensuring relevant information reaches all employees.
- Maintaining and development the group websites, including optimising and ensuring it is in line with their competitors
- Proactivity around social media to ensure they are reaching out to new clients.
- Identify key influencers/influential media partners to work alongside to generate exposure and positive coverage.
- Budgetary management of all marketing costs and reporting of activity against agreed marketing metrics
- Operational assistance which is aligned to the internal marketing strategy of the business both aesthetically and their clients experience.
Is it you?
As Marketing Executive you ideally have 3-4 years experience of working in a marketing role and have achieved or are studying towards a Chartered Institute of Marketing qualification. You have a good rounded knowledge, appreciation and experience of all marketing disciplines and have first hand experience of working strategically. You enjoy working in a small team, and have a hands on approach. Other skills include:
- A good understanding of CRM systems and working with them to their full capability
- Knowledge of using Social Media
- A self-starter who can work proactively, prioritise and manage a number of projects simultaneously
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ambitious and committed - can do attitude - looking to take on a role with growth potential, increasing the importance and investment in the marketing function over time.
- Empathetic communicator able to adjust communication style as required to engage each audience: clients, peers and suppliers.
This role not only offers a fantastic opportunity to the right candidate, but a wealth of benefits and a great home for years to come and watch the company grow through your hard work and experience could be at your fingertips
Salary: £25K plus bonus & benefits
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter