Account Executive – Top 10 Agency
Account Executive – Top 10 Agency – London – to £24k
Top 10 digital and direct agency seeks an experienced Account Executive to work on retail account
If you want to be the best, work with the best! We’re looking for an established Account Executive who gets a kick out of fast-paced accounts to work at one of the top agencies in London. An enviable client list, slick Central London offices, lots of perks and some of the best creative minds in the business make this a fabulous opportunity for someone wanting to climb the ranks at a top tier agency.
The agency are pioneers in devising creative solutions to get closer to customers, harnessing insights to deliver award-winning user experiences and behavioural change ideas.
The role is to work on a fast-paced retail account with a clear progression path as it reports directly into the Account Director. You’ll support them in the seamless delivery of a CRM programme for a retail giant. The work is fast-paced; developing weekly tactical and content-led lifecycle communications, as well as working on strategic and seasonal multi-channel campaigns.
In your role, you’ll have the opportunity to run projects end-to-end, working closely with the creative teams and client, managing timelines, overseeing deployment and reporting.
- You’ll need a minimum of 12 months’ experience as an Account Executive in a fast-paced agency environment.
- You exude positive energy with a can-do attitude, actively listening and learning from the people around you.
- You understand agency processes, have solid project management skills and are at ease building client relationships.
- You’re trusted by managers and colleagues alike for your eye for detail, ability to prioritise and to work under pressure on a fast-paced account.
- You demonstrate a passion for the industry and a constant curiosity about how people (and customers) tick!
If you’re looking for an opportunity in a fun, progressive agency that nurtures and rewards talent, look no further.
Salary and benefits
Up to £24k + lots of very attractive hard and soft benefits!