Head of Media / Media Manager
Head of Media
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced Head of Media to join a world leading exhibitions and international convention centre based between Canary Wharf and London City Airport. Matching the truly unique nature of the venue expect this Head of Media role to be varied, diverse, exciting and impactful, with this senior leadership role having commercial responsibility for media revenue across all channels.
Hosting over 300 events a year and welcoming over 4 million visitors, from every corner of the globe, this leading venue boasts fully flexible event halls, conference & exhibition space, a multitude of meeting rooms and the UK's largest flexible auditorium. To assure continued success they are now looking for an experienced and commercially savvy Head of Media to lead the media team and media estate.
Drawing on your significant experience within a media environment you will be quick to focus on taking ownership of commercial revenue generation, creating a growth strategy including setting KPI's for customer satisfaction and service. The Head of Media will also be required to create and maintain, efficient and cost effective service solutions propositions, maintain ongoing price and service benchmarking, manage the commercial, operations and installation teams and work collaboratively with other senior stakeholders to ensure KPI's are met and exceeded in all areas of satisfaction and service. The Head of Media role is a business critical, senior leadership role that will suit a dynamic, driven and innovative thinker who is looking to work in a busy, thriving, people first environment.
To qualify... Whether you are a Head of Media / Media Director / Senior Media Manager / Media Manager you will have a CV that can demonstrate:
- Significant experience within a comparable media roles with both commercial and operational responsibility;
- You are educated to degree level or equivalent experience in a media related field;
- A proven ability in budgetary control in the delivery of sales revenue;
- Experience of managing third party supplier and respective costs;
- Solid experience in a people management role, with a proven track record of motivating, nurturing and developing teams to deliver a consistently high performance;
- The ability to communicate with other senior stakeholders on all business related matters.
In return the Head of Media can expect a fantastic working environment with a superb benefits package that includes, a discretionary bonus, contributory personal pension (maximum of 15%), Private Health Insurance, 25 days annual leave, free onsite gym, season ticket loan scheme, cycle to work scheme, life assurance (4x salary), income protection, childcare vouchers, free onsite parking plus much more.