Project Manager - (live events agency)
3 days left
Excellent opportunity to join leading creative experience agency - suit highly organised, flexible Event Co-ordinator, looking to progress agency career.
International creative experience agency, who deliver a wide range of event projects for their clients brands - exhibitions, activations, roadshows, conferences - they are experts in finding distinctive ways to engage and inspire audiences, worldwide. They have a brilliant inhouse multidisciplinary design and creative team experts in physical branding and interaction - and a team of brilliant Project Managers that make the projects happen!
As a junior Project Manager, you'll work on a wide range of event projects, and with a fabulous variety of brands/clients, full end to end project management, responsibilities will include:
- Sourcing, researching briefing and managing suppliers from a range of different industries including entertainment, transfers, caterers, venues etc.
- Sourcing hotels, restaurants etc.
- Taking part in client conference calls and meetings, taking and issuing minutes.
- Managing registration of events, creating guest and room lists, providing logistical support to guests and managing the back-end administration, preparing guest welcome packs.
- Ordering and managing event deliverables.
- Providing onsite logistical support/management/partial management of projects depending on size and allocation of resources.
- Liaising with venues to create rooming lists.
- Owning schedules, Event administration, organising POs and invoices with the finance team.
Project Managers at this creative agency need to be versatile individuals, who will enjoy getting exposure to a wide range of projects, clients and suppliers. You must be highly client facing, able to think on your feet and hungry for the next level up. You'll have at least 2 years previous experience within events, and bring proven event co-ordination experience, excellent IT and communication skills - and be looking to build an agency career.
- 2+years' experience in the events industry.
- Proficiency with another language is desirable but not essential.
- Must be very well presented and client facing with excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Must be flexible and deadline driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills, flexible, bags of common sense
- Experience dealing with varied suppliers, event logistics, and good understanding of importance of messaging/branding
This is an excellent opportunity to join an award winning events agency - interviewing asap so - click 'apply' now!
Apply for Project Manager - (live events agency)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly