Paid Media Manager
3 days left
Paid Media Manager - Buckinghamshire - £28,000 - £32,0000
Are you an ambitious, inspiring marketer with a passion for paid media and digital innovation?
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-respected, independent marketing agency in Buckinghamshire.
What do they do?
The business is very well established with a fascinating client base covering, healthcare, automotive, consumer tech, not-for-profit and leisure.
They really do cover all areas of the marketing spectrum including,
- Strategy and Planning
- Creative Services
- Instore & Experiential
- Digital, Content and Social
- Video and Visual Content
- PR and Brand Partnerships
- Insight and Data
What will you be doing?
As the Paid Media Manager you will be responsible for all ad trafficking for clients as well as strategy, planning and reporting. You need to be excited about all digital marketing channels and have the drive and inclination to remain at the forefront of this ever-expanding industry. You will need to have experience in all paid social platforms (particularly Facebook) as well as Display and Search activity. A desire to deliver exceptional Paid Media campaigns is absolutely crucial!
Some key criteria are below:
- Proven experience of implementing successful strategies in Paid Media
- Expert knowledge of all Facebook ad types both from a management and set-up perspective
- Experience with the Google Display Network
- Google Adwords Qualified
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics
- Good understanding of wider digital channels and integration
What's in it for you?
A generous basic salary of £30-40,000 plus:
- Contributory pension 5%
- Profit linked bonus
- 25 days holiday plus Christmas off
- Flexible working
- Regular nights out and trips away on the company
- A personalised development plan
If you'd like to find out more about this, please apply below or contact Sam Angell at Stonor.
Apply for Paid Media Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly