A talented and driven tech savvy Marketing Manager is needed to join a thriving, vibrant and mature technology services provider based in London. Joining at an exciting period of high growth for the company this is a great opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Executive to take the leap into a Marketing Manager role or for an established Marketing Manager to take ownership of a role that has room to expand and grow.
With expanding teams based in London, Manchester and Off-shore, this company is currently at approximately 60 strong and has exciting plans for growth over the next 2 years. They have retained all the lovely qualities of a close-knit team with a relaxed working environment. There are plenty of extracurricular interests shared by many including regular fundraising activities for charity, gym sessions, marathons, triathlons and of course regular samplings at the local pub.
Reporting into the CEO who is passionate about everything marketing, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for managing all marketing channels and will be joining at a great time to oversee and be an integral part of a digital rebrand.
Whether you are preparing and managing the marketing activities, creating inspiring and engaging content for business literature and various marketing channels, collaborating with industry vendors to explore joint marketing ventures, managing suppliers and external agencies, creating activity on social media or managing participation at industry events, the Marketing Manager will play a vital role in securing the future brand position for this high growth tech company.
To qualify. Whether you call yourself a Marketing Manager / Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Executive / Senior Marketing Coordinator / Marketing Coordinator we don't mind, as long as your CV can demonstrate:
- You have experience working within a technology focussed business;
- You are educated to degree level or have equivalent experience in a related industry;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including creation of content for online and offline media channels;
- Experience of working with Photoshop, WordPress, Indesign etc;
- The ability to work collaboratively as part of a close knit team as well working autonomously as the role requires;
- Excellent time management skills, able to prioritise workload;
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines whilst having a keen eye for detail.
In return the Marketing Manager can expect to work in a team of talented, passionate individuals who are all driven to work in a best practice environment. You will receive a generous compensation package including discretionary annual bonus, private medical cover, life insurance and an annual incentive trip dependent on targets being achieved.