Strategic Account Manager
Strategic Account Manager - £40,000 + bonus
The Purpose & Company
To join one of the largest demand-side platforms in the industry and play a critical role in shaping and delivering the commercial strategy for the companies biggest clients.
The business has been influential in the industry while the advertising tech space has grown over the past few years. They have cutting-edge technology that aims to engage audiences across any screen on a global scale.
With over 1000 employees across 50+ offices, these guys are dominating the market and are continuing to grow, now looking to hire two Strategic Account Managers in their London office.
To support European growth, the company is looking for a Strategic Account Manager to:
- Help shape and deliver the commercial strategy for some of the biggest clients
- Add strategic value to customers through understanding their needs and providing solutions from the full tech stack the business has
- Build relationships and further develop ongoing relations with large advertisers & agencies
- Develop solutions for clients both from responses to a brief, but also taking the initiative to meet unmet needs
- Account Management Experience (ideally 2-5 years)
- Well versed in the AdTech space, good understanding of complex technologies (programmatic, ad serving, header bidding, etc...)
- Contacts within agencies & advertisers is a plus!