Marketing Event Manager
7 days left
Our client, one of the biggest brands in the luxury travel sector, are in need of a marketing events manager to join the marketing team and report into the director of marketing. A fantastic time to join, with a wealth of exciting high profile big budget events being lined up; where strategy and event ideation will combine with on-site execution for a truly rewarding experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Around 5 years’ experience within marketing and/or event management
- Experience managing integrated projects with several different work streams, and multiple projects simultaneously, whilst adhering to budgets and strict deadlines
- They will be creative, resourceful, innovative, collaborative & bold; and possess an impeccable work ethic as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Experience of managing experiential events
- Flexible with working hours in order to attend events
- Ability to manage up, and communicate to senior leadership
- Ability to work autonomously, while also successfully building relationships in the business
- Previous team management experience
- Travel or Cruise Industry experience preferred
If you would like to seize this fantastic opportunity then please do not hesitate to apply!
Apply for Marketing Event Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly