Marketing Event Manager
Our client, one of the biggest brands in the luxury travel sector, are in need of a marketing events manager to join the marketing team and report into the director of marketing. A fantastic time to join, with a wealth of exciting high profile big budget events being lined up; where strategy and event ideation will combine with on-site execution for a truly rewarding experience.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Around 5 years’ experience within marketing and/or event management
- Experience managing integrated projects with several different work streams, and multiple projects simultaneously, whilst adhering to budgets and strict deadlines
- They will be creative, resourceful, innovative, collaborative & bold; and possess an impeccable work ethic as well as exceptional attention to detail
- Experience of managing experiential events
- Flexible with working hours in order to attend events
- Ability to manage up, and communicate to senior leadership
- Ability to work autonomously, while also successfully building relationships in the business
- Previous team management experience
- Travel or Cruise Industry experience preferred
If you would like to seize this fantastic opportunity then please do not hesitate to apply!