Senior Planner - Advertising Agency - London
4 days left
**Fill Recruitment Exclusive**
Are you a curious and ambitious Planner looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in delivering integrated campaigns?
If this answer is yes, then this may be the role for you…
We are working exclusively with a full-service creative agency to find them a confident senior planner to join their expanding team.
Reporting into the Planning Partner, you’ll be the Lead Strategist for big brands in beauty, retail, sports and consumer electronics categories with support from a Junior Planner who in return, you will nurture and develop.
You’ll already be an experienced Senior Planner looking for the next step on the career ladder. You’re at a stage in your career where you are adept at leading on accounts. You’ll be confident presenting to internal and external teams and able to justify your opinions backed up by your own research. You will be commercially aware and creatively driven, you write inspirational creative briefs that lead to outstanding effective campaigns. You're a natural problem solver, a people person, you build strong relationships with clients at a senior level. You'll thrive in pitch mode and enjoy contributing to new business projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to propel your career to the next level and for the right person, you can expect a fast track to Strategy Director.
This agency promotes from within and takes staff development seriously, this is an excellent opportunity to develop your career with a well respected creative agency.
You’ll be expected to:
- Unpick complex client briefs
- Develop brand, communications and creative strategies from the ground up
- Devise compelling strategic presentations
- Write creative briefs and inspire creatives throughout the process
- Plan and facilitate workshops
- Work on new business pitches
- Develop and execute quant and qual research
- Translate qual and quant data into actionable insights
- Evaluate and monitor campaigns
- Develop and deliver new learning or insight for colleagues and clients
- Demonstrate a commercial understanding
- Consult clients to develop further business opportunities
Who you are:
- A Planner with a minimum of 7 years’ experience
- Solid experience in brand strategy and ATL channels
- Must have beauty or fashion experience
- Must have experience in advertising & TVC
- Experienced in facilitating workshops
- Strong in developing and analysing research
- A big brand thinker - able to build proposition from strategic insights
- Have a track record leading on integrated campaigns
- Both a creative and lateral thinker
- An excellent listener and even better collaborator
- Calm under pressure
This is a position for an experienced Planner looking to take on a high level of responsibility at a well-respected creative agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.
Apply for Senior Planner - Advertising Agency - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly