Account Manager - loyalty
Well established, 60 strong BTL agency, part of a worldwide network and based in state of the art, purpose built offices in a very trendy Central London location. To work across famous brands in the food and drink and retail sectors. Could be an Account Manager or Senior Account Executive ready to step up.
The Account Manager is responsible for managing the successful implementation of projects and campaign activities across a wide range of communication channels and platforms.
The Account Manager will be a self-starter and will have a real opportunity to make their mark. They will be encouraged to express their thoughts and opinions and own their projects. It’s an exciting time and there is lots happening!
This is a busy, varied and exciting role where no day is the same. Whilst we are busy, the team are supported in achieving a good work/home balance.
The role will cover 2 – 3 accounts as follows:
1. Retail win in the food/drink sector and a key account for the agency. We work on the European Customer Engagement, Loyalty, Digital. We also work closely with other agencies.
We have a great relationship with the clients – we are an extension of their team and they see us as a true partner, not just their agency.
• We provide support on innovating, developing and growing the scheme. This could involve business and communication strategy, planning, research requirements and creating toolkits/guidelines for all other agencies to use when communicating the benefits.
• We also work closely with other client agencies and are a key part of the inter-agency teams that are in place.
2. Fast food loyalty account across pan European markets. Our core work is to drive the proposition forwards from the insights the data gives us, plus undertaking the analysis for quarter reviews. We also help to launch into new markets and deliver 2 – 3 new markets a year, which covers all of the reporting being set up, plus the comms, across email, app and website to be updated and translated. A general knowledge and understanding of data would be an advantage for this account and how databases operates.
Role specific requirements:
• Self-starter who is solution oriented and knows how to ‘make things happen’
• Management (with support when needed from the BD/AD/SAM of and confidently delivering projects across required channels
• Ability to work independently and within a team – managing upwards to the BD/AD/SAM as and when required
• Liaising with all internal departments including Data, Creative, Planning, Resourcing, Design as well as key stakeholders within the wider agency teams
• Confidently present work and proposals to clients
• Demonstrate proactive management of campaigns, successfully pushing projects forward and managing timelines, plus agreed budgets to avoid over burning
• Managing client expectations and delivering against these expectations
• Leading and ensuring a seamless delivery of projects across the account from receipt of brief, through to delivery, demonstrating adept project management skills along the way.
• Has worked in a similar agency environment before, from comms agency calibre.
• Good working knowledge of MS Office tools, including Word, Excel, Project and PowerPoint
• Familiarity with data, digital and social networks, how to use them and application to client’s business and objectives
• Good knowledge of core processes for campaign development across e-mail, CRM, web, and data
• Good understanding of design and production best practice for e-mail, web, mobile
• Good understanding of UK data protection regulations and application to prospect / customer communications
• Strong interpersonal skills and organisational skills.
• A desire to achieve high quality standards with strong attention to detail
• Strong verbal and writing skills
• Ability to think on your feet and remain calm under pressure
• Team Player
• Will challenge the status quo
• Takes action / decisions with consideration for both client and Agency interests
• Displays sound levels of commercial acumen
• Inquisitive with an ability to take a fresh perspective, keeping up to date with latest thinking.
• Sound emotional intelligence.
• Sound self and organisational awareness.