Senior Account Manager (Data / DM) – Top 10 Agency
Senior Account Manager (Data / DM) – Top 10 Agency – Central London – to £38k + great benefits
Superb, multi-award winning international agency seeks an experienced Senior Account Manager to work on the agency’s largest and highest profile account on a one year maternity cover fixed term contract.
This account would VERY likely to be the most multi-faceted and strategic account you’ve ever worked on – for two reasons.
First, because you will work across multiple channels as the client has outsourced all marketing deliverables to the agency. So, they lead the marketing objectives and strategy and actually drive real behaviour change.
Secondly, you’ll get to work and learn from some of the most talented people in the industry, including industry experts in data, research and behavioural sciences.
What type of work do they deliver?
Projects are varied and you will need to be a strong and inquisitive thinker to be able to work through an idea and consider the wider impacts across the business.
These could be contact strategy updates, test and learn plans, or creative and channel testing. The ultimate goal is to continually enhance and optimise activity to maximise revenue.
Data is key to everything the agency do and the Senior Account Manager will need a keen interest in data driven campaigns - with the opportunity to be involved in the management of the whole process from selections through to analysis to gain learnings and insight.
The role and what’s required to do it well
- You need to have both strong strategic and delivery skills.
- Experience of working on data driven campaigns would be an advantage, as this role requires someone that has a passion for working with the team to uncover data insights to inform campaigns.
- Proficient in direct channels, as well as managing multi-channel campaigns to ensure a consistent and optimum plan, timings and messaging.
- Great client service skills – professional, attention to detail, able to prioritise effectively, thinking ahead, able to work under pressure and remain calm in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills – articulate in person and in writing
- Positive, enthusiastic and ambitious mindset – confident, strong team player, demonstrates positive energy, a willingness to learn, expressing curiosity in the wider Agency and industry.
- An inquisitive mind, problem solving skills and resourcefulness to bring together data, insight and creative to help drive new ideas.
Salary and Benefits
The agency offers a competitive salary (to £38k) plus a great benefits package.
· 25 days holiday
· 1 day off for your birthday
· Private Health - BUPA
· Life Assurance
This is a not to be missed role at one of London’s finest, award-winning agencies. Senior Account Managers with solid data and direct marketing experience please get in touch.
If this role is not what you’re looking for, then don’t worry. At Fill Recruitment we specialise in all agency positions. We are currently recruiting for account handlers at all levels.
If you would like to find out more please visit our website: www.fillrecruitment.com