Account Director (Data / DM) – 4-Day Week - Top 10 Agency
Account Director (Data / DM) – 4-Day Week - Top 10 Agency – To £47.5k pro rata + great benefits
Multi-award-winning international agency seeks Account Director for its largest and highest-profile account – one-year maternity cover fixed-term contract.
This is a four-day-a-week position with a salary to £47.5k pro rata (£38k).
This could probably be the most multi-faceted, strategic account you’ve ever known.
The client has outsourced all marketing deliverables to the agency so you will work across multiple channels, leading the marketing objectives and strategy and actually driving real behavioural change.
You’ll also work with and learn from some of the most talented people in the industry, including industry experts in data, research and behavioural sciences.
What type of work do they deliver?
Projects are varied. You must be a strong and inquisitive thinker to work through an idea and consider its wider impacts across the business.
These could include contact strategy updates, test and learn plans, or creative and channel testing as you continually aim to enhance and optimise activity to maximise revenue.
Data is key to everything the agency does. With the opportunity to help manage the whole process from selections through to analysis to gain learnings and insight, the Account Director will need a keen interest and knowledge of data-driven campaigns.
Key skills and attributes
- Strong strategic and delivery skills
- Experience of working on data-driven campaigns an advantage
- Passion for uncovering data insights to inform campaigns
- Proficient in direct channels and managing multi-channel campaigns to ensure a consistent and optimum plan, timings and messaging
- Great client service skills – professional, attention to detail, ability to prioritise, think ahead, work under pressure and remain calm in a fast-paced environment
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Positive, enthusiastic and ambitious – a confident, strong team player
- An inquisitive mind, problem-solving skills and resourcefulness to bring together data, insight and creative to help drive new ideas
Salary and benefits
To £47.5k pro rata (£38k) plus a great benefits package including 25 days’ holiday, a further day off for your birthday, private health cover and life assurance.
Account Directors with solid data and direct marketing experience, please send us your CV now.