Paid Search Account Director, Top Media Agency - FMCG Brand
Paid Search Account Director, Top Media Agency
- Top Media Agency
- High Profile FMCG Brand
- Central London
- Up to £55,000, dependent on experience, plus benefits
Are you ready to join an award winning, innovative global media agency and work with one of the leading brands out there?
Due to expanding their global media department, the agency is now looking for a bright and passionate Paid Search Account Director, who will drive the success and continued growth of one of their key account across paid search on various global markets.
What does that mean?
The Paid Search Account Director will be involved in offering consultancy across Paid Search and will be focused on project management, ensuring local markets execute campaigns in line with global best practice principles, whilst implementing best in class optimisation, plus a big focus on client and team management.
Within the network they have over 100 offices in 86 countries throughout EMEA, US and APAC, the company's belief is that in today's adaptive world everything begins and ends in media.
What's your background?
· Exceptional paid search experience managing PPC campaigns using Google Adwords, ideally multi market campaigns
· Strong Project Management skills!
· Experience using Search management platforms, in particular SA360
· An understanding and/or executional experience of Amazon Marketing Services is desirable
· Experience actioning in channel and digital attribution to optimize search campaigns
· Experience developing and leading client relationships
· Exceptional people management skills, including support and development of an Account Manager and two Senior AEs
· Logical and analytical approach to problem solving
What else do you need to know?
You will have the chance to work with a leading global media agency who offers great full services to a huge number of well-known global brands.
You would have the opportunity to use your own ideas to build efficient visions and strategies within the team.
You will manage a team of bright and passionate of one Account Manager and two Senior Account Executives.
Along with a competitive salary, you will be getting great perks and benefits such as Birthday Off, Health and Medical Insurance, Pension and many other exciting ones.
Get in touch!
Sounds exciting? Apply now or get in touch at email@example.com and we'll have a chat.