6 days left
We’re looking for an ambitious partnerships manager to take Co-op’s partnership strategy to the next level. If you can bring the experience and expertise we need, we can offer you a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and make a real difference with a business that put people at the heart of its strategy.
In this role, we’ll look to you to drive our partnership strategy and lead the way in forming innovative and exciting partnerships to bring our marketing and comms strategy to life in communities across the UK. It’ll be up to you to identify opportunities within our existing partnerships, develop relationships and negotiate terms with external organisations, constantly looking for the best way to maximise return.
What you’ll do:
- continually review and actively seek and drive opportunities to develop new ways of working within our portfolio of partnerships
- present partnership proposals to exec and senior leaders, gathering support from across the business
- oversee and manage all our existing partnerships; analyse reports to track performance and make sure we’re hitting targets and making the most of our assets
- work closely with partners to make sure terms are adhered to and we’re maximising benefits
- take responsibility for the Co-op’s partnership budget
- establish strong relationships with our partners and colleagues across the business
- own the relationship with our agencies who support our partnership activations; making sure we drive efficiency whilst delivering results
This role will suit people who have:
- a real passion for driving successful partnerships
- solid experience of managing partnerships
- experience in rights management - this is crucial (entertainment industry would be a real advantage)
- the ability to apply customer strategy
- worked in retail, financial, telecoms, or entertainment industries
- amazing relationship management skills
- budget management experience
- real resilience and influencing skills
- the ability to hold rapport with senior leaders, right up to exec level
As a Co-op colleague you’ll do work that matters in an organisation where principles are just as important as profits. You’ll also get a package that includes:
- a competitive salary
- 28 days holiday
- an annual incentive scheme
- discounts on Co-op products and services
- a pension with up to 10% employer contributions
Building an inclusive workplace
We’re actively building diverse teams and welcome applications from everyone. But simply having a diverse workforce is not enough. We want to create an inclusive environment, where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences, and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities they serve.
We can make reasonable adjustments to our interview process according to your needs. And we offer a flexible working environment so you can adjust your hours to suit your personal circumstances.
Once you’ve completed your application we’ll email you inviting you to take part in an online assessment. You’ll need to complete the assessment within 3 days of applying – it should only take around 12 minutes. The assessment is designed to help us (and you) understand how closely your personal values and motivations match our own. Once you’ve completed the assessment you’ll receive a report outlining your results, and we’ll get in touch to let you know the outcome no later than 3 working days following the closing date for this role.