Social Media and Content Executive
Do you have a passion for social media and an appetite to broaden your experience? We have an outstanding opportunity for a talented individual to join our Content team, helping to define and develop social identities for some of the best-known global brands.
From monthly posting plan content to campaign specific activations, as a Content Executive you will execute a variety of social media posts across multiple channels, delve into the results of the content you’ve created and use them to inform what you do next.
If you’ve got an eye for design, can create engaging video content and know your Facebook Canvas from your Carousel, we’re waiting to hear from you. How you get our attention is up to you…
What you will do…
- Create video and other design-led assets for Facebook, Instagram and YouTube
- Understand the nuances of various established and emerging social channels used in paid and organic capacities and know how to best utilise each
- Know what makes for good SEO, social and video content and how it can be integrated through content
- Analyse, interpret and report on campaign results against commercial and marketing objectives
- Share the best social media and brand content ideas you see delivered to develop your skills and understanding of what works best
- Play an active part in the industry, keeping up to date with industry blogs and latest developments
- Contribute to bigger idea generation mainly for social, but also for wider content campaigns when needed
What you will need to succeed…
- Ideally you will have gained experience in a similar role, within a marketing or digital agency environment and have run social media activity for commercial brands
- A good understanding of all things social, with your own personal active profiles on at least one of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
- Basic video editing skills would be great, Adobe Photoshop and Premier Pro/After Effects skills are a must
- A portfolio of creating social media content, beyond a personal account, maybe you have a content generating hobby with a blog, website or YouTube channel.
- Great writing skills, with a keen eye for detail, this might sound simple, but confidence and accuracy are essential
- A genuine appetite to broaden your skills and expertise in your specialist field
This is us…
We are Prophecy Unlimited, the forward-thinking, Bristol-based agency that thinks life is better when it’s joined-up. From attention-grabbing content that engages people into a brand, to seamless CRM that keeps them there. We are 120 spirited individuals who work with clarity, curiosity and vision to join up the journey from acquisition to advocacy.
Prophecy Unlimited is part of The Unlimited Group, which brings together a unique blend of discipline experts from across 26 specialist companies to offer a world of thinking without limits.
What we value…
Great work stems from a great team. So, we are dedicated to delivering for our clients, and passionate about how we do it. We live our values and have a lot of fun along the way, offering talented individuals a rewarding, dynamic and vibrant culture in which to build careers and friendships. Our values reflect what we believe to be most important as an agency.
• Generosity is the way we think and act and the big heart that unites us.
• Spirit is the positive, fearless and imaginative approach we take to everything we do.
• Clarity is the precision and vision it takes to simplify the complex.
• Curiosity is the need to ask questions, challenge assumptions. To wonder and explore.
What we give…
You get to work in lovely contemporary offices in the heart of Bristol with like-minded talented people who share your passion. Plus, there’s career development and training at every turn, a generous holiday allowance, your birthday day off and early festive closing. You even get the chance to take a volunteer day to support a cause you care about.
We do all the stuff you would expect:
- 25 days’ holiday + Bank Holidays
- Matched Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Healthcare Cash Back Scheme
- Interest free travel season ticket loan, Cycle scheme
And we do a few things you might not expect…
We keep you going with fresh fruit, breakfast on us and great coffee. We have a calendar of social and charity events throughout the year, there’s always something going on.
Join us and join in. We make noise. We laugh. We share. We welcome new ideas and new people – including you.
Sound good? If you think you tick all the boxes, please send your CV and tell us why you should join the team.
We will be reviewing applications on Friday 15th March 2019
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community