Account Director - Retail/Shopper Agency - Northampton
Are you an Account Director living near or willing to relocate to Northampton to work on an iconic global brand? Are you a brand/retail specialist with in-store retail shopper and brand communications experience? If so read on ..
DNA Recruit are working with an agency based in Northampton who are experts in a Retail & Shopper Marketing. They create relevant and standout customer experiences which drive conversion and help brands around the world connect with their customers (shoppers, consumers and retailers).
Our client has an exciting role available for an experienced Account Director to join their growing team of retail and brand specialists based in their Northampton head office.
As Account Director you will be working on one of the agency’s most high-profile accounts and partnering with their Senior Account Director and Senior Creative Director to help drive the strategic vision of this iconic global brand forwards, as they embark on an exciting journey towards redefining their position in the hearts and minds of customers.
Is This You?
To be considered for this role, you will possess the following skills:
- a great communicator, with excellent commercial and time management skills.
- experience in delivering retail projects into high profile environments.
- excellent presentation skills and confidence in presenting to clients.
- proven experience in creating insightful creative briefs.
- at least 5 years agency experience with a strong emphasis upon instore retail shopper and brand communications.
- great attention to detail and ability to adhere to brand guidelines.
- proven FMCG brand experience, experience in fuels and food advantageous.
- commercial awareness and proven track record in developing new opportunities within existing clients.
- previous management experience of a small team.
Salary: dependent on experience plus great benefits (including private medical & group life insurance, pension, 3 pm Friday finish and much more)
This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who loves working in the world of brand communications and delivering inspiring 360 solutions through retail, digital and shopper activations. If you think this role is for you and you've got the right to work in the UK, please apply immediately via the link.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter