Be a creative manager leading a team of 2 seniors and 2 junior designers.
Michael Page have teamed up with a well known agency. If you like working for a better cause and making a difference this is the company for you.
This role is a unique opportunity to lead an established and talented in-house creative team that are responsible for the creative output across all departments. From launching exciting new fund-raising products, to delivering impactful campaign communications, as an ambitious creative, you'll be excited to lead a team of graphic designers, and work closely with colleagues in marketing and content to deliver a best-in-class brand experience. The role is hugely varied, with opportunities to be involved in creatively devising new campaigns, working on innovative new fund-raising propositions providing support, guidance and art-direction to the team, as well as taking an active lead in continuing the culture of creativity.
The successful Creative Manager will:
- Experience of monitoring creative work and providing creative direction to
maintain and improve standards
- Experience of working with a defined brand, applying and developing guidelines appropriately
- Experience of providing direction to in-house teams, agencies and freelancers on how to interpret brand guidelines, and ensure all outputs meet required standards
- Experience of managing creative workflows and ensuring appropriate resource is assigned to each project, and there is clear sign-off
- Experience of providing creative direction for large-scale marketing campaigns and flagship products, working both in-house and with creative agencies
- Experience managing digital asset management systems and commissioning, briefing, and art-directing photography.
- Experience managing graphic designers with varying levels of experience to ensure all creative solutions meet a high standard.
- Knowledge of brand architecture theory and experience in effectively managing a portfolio or master, endorsed and freestanding brands, and ability to develop individual brand strategies when required.
- Knowledge of how to interpret briefs to ensure creative output reflects organisational objectives and the brand strategy
On offer is up to £40k for the right candidate with the opportunity to grow and build a team.