Head of Content Design
7 days left
Play an active role in the biggest transformation in the history of Phillip Morris International. We are committed to an impactful and dramatic change replacing cigarettes with cutting edge smoke-free products.
Our Global Communications team is growing to accommodate this exciting transformation and we are currently looking to hire a Head of Content Design, Design Editor for our new digital hub in London, UK at PML. We’re revolutionizing how we talk to consumers, regulators and society in general, and the graphic design team will be at the heart of that.
Reporting directly to the Chief Content Officer this role will be responsible for leading the team of graphics designers to provide compelling visual content for our web and social channels. Working with our content creation and social teams you’ll be responsible for bringing our ideas to life in innovative and engaging ways, including infographics, and animated design. You’ll also ensure the look and feel of our content is aligned with overall brand guidelines while developing new ways of graphical story-telling. You’ll help build the team, making recommendations on the resources needed, including graphics software, to enable world class content creation.
- Building and managing a small team of graphic designers to create content for our global corporate websites and social accounts
- Overseeing infographics, animations and other art work for owned, social and other channels
- Providing creative leadership to the visual story-telling teams
- Ensuring excellence in asset design and execution
- Liaising with Creative Director in Global Comms to ensure alignment with wider concepts, standards and briefs
- Exceptional creativity and innovation
- Excellent IT skills, especially with design and photo-editing software
- An expert in the Adobe Creative Suite, animation software or similar products
- A visual flair, and ability to tell stories in image led ways
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- An understanding of the latest design trends
- Professional approach to time, costs and deadlines
WHY WORK FOR US?
Here are 3 reasons to work for PMI:
- We’re international: Our global workforce of more than 82,000 is one of our greatest strengths and our employees speak more than 80 languages
- We’re flexible: your work fits you and not the other way round, thanks to our Flexible Work Arrangement Program and
- We’re a certified top employer: This position will advance your experience with innovative technologies, services, and processes.
Backed by an attractive salary and compensation package, you will work in a professional setting with clients and team members from all over the world. We are the first multinational company in Switzerland to obtain the Equal-Salary label, for men and women.
Philip Morris International: Building a Smoke-Free Future
Philip Morris International (PMI) is leading a transformation in the tobacco industry to provide a smoke-free future and ultimately replace cigarettes to the benefit of adults who would otherwise continue to smoke, society, the company and its shareholders. PMI is a leading international tobacco company engaged in the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, smoke-free products and associated electronic devices and accessories, and other nicotine containing products in markets outside the U.S.
PMI is building a future on a new category of smoke-free products that, while not risk-free, are a much better choice than continuing to smoke. Through multidisciplinary capabilities in product development, state-of-the-art facilities and scientific substantiation, PMI aims to ensure that its smoke-free products meet adult consumer preferences and rigorous regulatory requirements. PMI's smoke-free IQOS product portfolio includes heated tobacco and nicotine-containing vapor products.
As of September 30, 2018, PMI estimates that approximately 5.9 million adult smokers around the world have already stopped smoking and switched to PMI’s heated tobacco product, which is currently available for sale in 43 markets in key cities or nationwide under the IQOS brand. For more information, see our PMI and PMIScience websites.
PMI is an Equal Opportunity Employer.