Social Strategist - Digital Agency - London
Are you passionate about creating meaningful customer experiences? Do you have a track record in social media strategy?
If the answer is yes, then keep reading…
An independent digital creative agency is looking to hire a Social Media Strategist to join their growing team. The agency harnesses the power of human behaviour and creative technology to deliver effective digital solutions for some of the biggest global brands, in the tech, automotive and luxury category.
This is a pivotal role and will lead to senior roles as the agency expands. You will report into a Head of Strategy and be guided on how to shape social media strategies for some iconic international brands. Working across a range of brands you’ll lead and support on a range of projects and campaign from briefing, creative development through to delivery, testing and optimisation. You’ll be fascinated by the way social media enhances customer experiences.
In this role you’ll find yourself...
- Presenting strategic plans and proposals to clients
- Ongoing monthly media management ( buying across all platforms)
- Monthly reporting
- Dashboard management
- Calendar management
- Translate research and data into actionable insights
- Write creative briefs and inspire creatives throughout the process
- Drive the measurement of all campaigns within the agency.
- Assist with new business pitches
- Run, develop, manage and analyse research projects and workshops.
- Spotting innovation/business opportunities.
You will have...
- Atleast 3 years + experience in a digital agency environment
- A proven track record in developing and delivering social, content & media campaign strategy
- A passion for digital advertising and innovation
- Fully conversant with digital channels with an interest in social trends and formats
- Experience working with paid, earned and owned media
- Strong analytical skills - experience in Sprout Social and Salesforce social is desirable
- Client facing experience - able to offer solutions and proposals for optimisation
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.