Account Executive opening at an in-house creative and production agency at a very large and established entertainment brand. Based at state of the art offices just west of London (c 30 mins from Waterloo), we are over 100 people strong including a large creative and copywriting team, digital developers, print artworkers.
We are looking for an Account Executive with approx 6 months of agency experience ideally.
We may have started life as a production studio but in the last few years we’ve built a great reputation for delivering creative work across all below-the-line media, including OOH, radio, email, digital, press, print and social.
We’ve built a close relationship with the marketing departments, either taking creative briefs directly, or working closely with external agencies to deliver all campaigns.
You will be working on 360 integrated campaigns, (essentially every channel except TVC) in a team of 4.
You’ll be a day to day contact with the marketers to take the brief, understand it and shape it for our in-house team to execute
You’ll liaise with our external agencies to ensure flawless interaction so timings can be met
You’ll have great attention detail. You’ll be creating and updating timings, so everyone knows what to do when and enable you to manage expectations
We run short and sharp status meetings to keep everything on track so being prepped and knowing where your jobs are at is a must.
We have an intuitive and effort-saving internal workflow too that supports delivery of all our campaigns and so getting grips with that will be top of the to do list making sure our work is right first time and on time
We have a team of two resource managers and our account execs need to work proactively and efficiently to secure the right people to enable the job to be completed
At times you’ll need to also support and help the more seniors of the team which will enable you to develop and experience more
Your attention to detail needs to be top notch to meet our standards of operational efficiency
Skills required & Experience
• Ideally has worked in an advertising agency or marketing environment
• Understanding of print production, email and/or digital processes
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Good people and organisational skills
• Excellent attention to detail
• Proactive approach to drive improvement to the creative output and the delivery of campaigns
• Works well under pressure in a busy team environment
• Able to handle a heavy workload, to prioritise work and to meet agreed deadlines
• Proactively seeks opportunities to increase knowledge, develop skills and abilities
Apply for Account Executive
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly