Social Media Manager (Automotive Account) – London Agency
Social Media Manager (Automotive Account) – London Agency – To £32k
Boutique networked agency based in SE1, seeks a driven and inquisitive Social Media Manager to join its talented team and work on a marque car account.
This tight-knit, friendly agency has expertise in brand strategy, creative excellence, tech innovation, data analytics and performance marketing. Offering clients an end-to-end brand and marketing solution, it produces innovative work with excellent results.
The client is a well-known automotive company with some wonderful opportunities coming up this year that anyone with an interest in cars would relish.
The agency is keen to hire a social media expert, someone who can really get under the skin of social and understand how consumers use it in order to get the best possible results for the client.
The role is heavily client-facing and you’ll be working closely with the team to deliver a continual programme of ‘always-on’ social content and social first campaigns.
You’ll be working with auto influencers, attending launch and test-drive events and overseeing the important role of writing auto-focused copy.
- An innate love for cars! This role is a great opportunity for a car enthusiast
- Show confidence in content plans
- Dab hand at developing creative briefs for social content and writing copy
- Expert in scheduling, posting, moderating and pulling analytics from the major social media platforms
- Direct experience in using social management and analytics tools (such as Crimson Hexagon, Hootsuite) would be very beneficial
- Passionate, ambitious, driven and friendly!
Salary and benefits
The salary is up to £32k depending on experience.
Benefits include 25 days’ holiday, your birthday off, summer half-days each Friday in August, long-service award, health cover, pension, plus other enticing soft benefits. Ongoing training / personal development are also provided for your own strategic growth.