Social Media Executive / Junior Social Media Manager – London Agency
Social Media Executive / Junior Social Media Manager – London Agency – £25k-£30k
SE1 boutique agency seeks ambitious, naturally curious Social Media Executive or Junior Social Media Manager to work on a leading automotive account.
You could be an existing Community Manager, Social Media Executive or a Social Media Executive looking to step up to Junior Social Media Manager level.
This tight-knit, friendly agency has expertise in brand strategy, creative excellence, tech innovation, data analytics and performance marketing. Offering clients an end-to-end brand and marketing solution, it produces innovative work with excellent results.
The Social Media Executive/ Junior Social Media Manager will work primarily on one of its leading automotive accounts. The client has some wonderful opportunities coming up this year that anyone with an interest in cars would jump at.
The agency would like to appoint someone who is a knowledgeable voice when it comes to social and how consumers use it. This will be a very client-facing role, working with the team to deliver an ongoing programme of ‘always-on’ social content and social first campaigns.
You could be a Community Manager looking for a step up, an existing Social Media Executive looking for a vibrant new workplace or a Junior Social Media Manager looking for an exciting new challenge.
You’ll be finding and working with auto influencers, attending launch and test-drive events and taking on the important role of writing auto-focused copy.
- A natural interest in all things automotive – this is a dream role for someone with a true passion for cars!
- Willingness to learn – for example, helping to feed into content plans alongside the Social Media Manager
- Experience in developing creative briefs for social content and writing copy
- Ability to schedule, post, moderate and pull analytics from the major social media platforms
- Any direct experience in using social management and analytics tools (such as Crimson Hexagon, Hootsuite) would be very beneficial
- Passionate, ambitious, driven and friendly!
Salary and benefits
The salary ranges from £25k-£30k according to experience. Benefits include 25 days’ holiday, your birthday off, summer half-days each Friday in August, long-service award, health cover and pension plus other great soft benefits. Ongoing training / personal development are also provided and seen as being essential for growth at this dynamic shop.