Strategist - BTL Agency - London
Are you a curious and ambitious Planner looking for a new challenge? Do you have experience in delivering integrated campaigns?
An award-winning customer engagement agency is looking to hire a Strategist. This is a new position in the agency and has come about due to increased work-load.
Reporting into a senior strategist, you will support the development of CRM strategies on three key automotive brands. You’ll work closely with data planners, creative teams, and the UX planners as well as other agency teams to ensure the seamless delivery of integrated campaigns.
The Day to Day
- First point of contact on the account
- Using agency tools and data to pull key insights
- Uncovering new perspectives, trends and keeping up-to-date on what’s new in the industry
- Spotting opportunities and identifying new ways of doing things
- Preparing engaging presentations
- General team support
What you’ll need
- 3 years strategy/planning experience at credible agencies
- Ideally some exposure to CRM, CXM programmes
- Curiosity, enthusiasm to learn, listen and pick up things quickly & proactively
- Ability to identify opportunities
- Intellectual and emotional intelligence
- An understanding of brands, customer behaviour, channels, research and data
- The ability to absorb and distil research, insight, data and information
- Passion for great creative work
This is an excellent opportunity to take your planning career to the next level with a well a No.1 customer engagement agency.
Interested in the role? Then click "Apply" and submit your CV along with a few lines on why you think you have the wow factor.
To considered for this role, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Whilst every effort is made to contact everyone who applies, due to a high number of applications we are unable to give individual feedback to those who are unsuccessful.