New Business Development Manager Fashion
We are looking for a BDM to work on this established womenswear show, which has grown to become the UK’s largest trade fashion exhibition – it is now the market-leading event for the mainstream womenswear, menswear, footwear, accessories and intimate apparel industries.
• Secure new and re-book existing exhibition and sponsorship revenue across all exhibitions
• Managing full sales conversations, from initial calls to close, with interested companies from across your sales territories
• Achieve and exceed agreed show targets by direct selling to existing and new clients.
• Ensure full understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements
• Identify new sales opportunities and develop them into long-term relationships
• Build and maintain a strong and accurate pipeline of sales opportunities]
• Work together and closely with the international and local sales team
• Handle client queries quickly and efficiently maintaining a high standard of client correspondence
• Contribute fully to the on-site preparation and on-site management by working effectively with the Event Team
• Work closely with and support the sales team in all matters concerning the Company business.
• Carry out various ad hoc duties as necessary.
• Should show resilience and adaptability
• Good problem-solving skills and solutions focused
• Self-motivated and driven by success
• Enthusiasm for learning and ability to quickly grasp new ideas
Project Management and Organizational Skills
• A high level of self-motivation and the ability to manage heavy workloads and meet targets
• Ability to prioritise effectively, anticipate obstacles and find effective solutions
• Influencing Internally and Externally
• Persuasive and professional on the phone
• Outstanding oral and written skills
• Able to communicate and network effectively with people across many different industries and levels of seniority
• Strong rapport building skills with clients and colleagues