Senior Digital Marketing Executive
This company is an extremely well-known consumer brand with a number of product ranges sold within grocery and home retail. Also with a professional B2B division, this role of Senior Digital Marketing Executive will support both the consumer and professional business streams.
The Role: Working as the digital specialist within the marketing team, you will be responsible for driving and delivering the digital strategy for both the consumer and B2B business units. Raising brand awareness and engagement, increasing lead generation and ultimately conversion and sales are the key metrics to this role.
- Managing the B2B and B2C areas of the main website
- Create landing pages and microsites using the CMS
- Develop and deliver all email marketing activity to both B2B and B2C contacts- work with head office to segment data, write email content and monitor ROI
- Create content calendars for social media and brief agencies
- Responsible for managing paid social campaigns
- PPC; responsible for managing AdWords campaigns and managing agencies
- SEO and re-targeting
- Budget management and reporting
- Google Analytics
The Candidate: In order to apply for this Senior Digital Marketing Executive role you will have previous experience working as a broad digital generalist in either a B2B or B2C business. You must be confident and a strong communicator and be driven and ambitious and eager to develop the digital strategy of this business. With a hands on background of PPC and SEO you will also have experience of using CMS to create email campaigns, landing pages and microsites, experience of managing social media, both paid and organic and be an expert user of Google Analytics.
As well as the salary of £30000 - £35000 the benefits which accompany the role are as follows; 23 days holiday plus BH, excellent pension, company bonus, life assurance, product discount and ongoing training & development.
This Senior Digital Marketing Executive role is commutable from Oxford, Warwick, Banbury, Milton Keynes, Northampton, Bicester
Senior Digital Marketing Executive, Bicester, £30,000 - £35,000