Social Media Producer
Social Media Producer
A Social Media Content Producer / Digital Content Producer is needed to join a global media group. Savvy in all things digital expect to utilise your excellent graphic design, copywriting and video skills to produce outstanding content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and beyond.
With more than 1 billion users visiting their properties each quarter, this international firm is the world's largest premier online content network for information and entertainment. With the ability to reach 19% of the world's population they own an unparalleled collection of industry leading sites and assets. This is a great opportunity for a Social Media Content Producer to play an integral role in the social visibility for this friendly media organisation.
Joining as the super creative Social Media Content Producer / Digital Content Producer, you will oversee the content production process from inception to delivery, creating daily social posts including captions, copy and content. Acting as a key editor for the creative direction of social posts you will have a primary focus on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, as well as Flipboard and Linkedin.
Working closely with in-house producers and content creators, the Social Media Content Producer will also build a programming schedule for on-site promotion, which involves writing eye-catching, SEO friendly headlines and testing their performance. The Social Media Content Producer / Digital Content Producer must also be able help with copyediting news, how to and review-focused content. Ultimately, you will deliver exciting content that drives engagement with new and existing customers.
To qualify.You should be a Social Media Content Producer / Digital Content Producer / Online Content Manager / Creative Copywriter / Content Marketing Manager or similar with a CV and portfolio / showreel that demonstrates:
- Experience in leading the delivery of marketing content.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, production via social and web publishing CMS.
- Experience of creating content across multiple social media channels.
- Familiarity with metrics tools (Omniture, Facebook Insights) or the fundamentals of web analytics.
- Familiarity with SEO fundamentals.
- You are a strong writer, with the ability to copyedit other writers' copy per established style guidelines.
- You are highly organised with excellent attention to detail.
- You are creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated and have an appetite for new technologies.
In return, the Social Media Content Producer / Digital Content Producer can expect a great working environment with plenty of challenges and opportunities on the cutting edge of digital content creation.