AD DIRECTOR - pan regional brand partnerships
6 days left
Global Brand Ad Director
West London - to £70k basic plus 35% bonus/com
International Broadcaster, Partnership campaigns, pan regional ad sales - prestigious account.
The role covers creative media sales/partnerships and account management – looking for someone that is sales driven and ambitious, focused on business development and has the skills to manage an important and prestigious account.
My client is the leading multi-media entertainment group. Who develops, produces and distributes over 350 entertainment, movie, sports and documentary channels, reaching 1.1 billion subscribers worldwide in 35 languages.
They are one of the largest international programmers of basic and premium subscription television channels. Covering sports, factual and family focused channels.
My clients Partnerships division is a dynamic and comprehensive creative marketing powerhouse with unrivalled brands that connect deeply with quality audiences everywhere. They are able to deliver integrated, a la carte, cross-media campaigns to clients in any industry segment across the most desirable genres and audiences, through our cross-platform advertising sales arm.
Our dedicated custom solutions team work closely with clients to produce compelling custom content across our global portfolio of media platforms.
This role will be responsible for driving UK and pan regional brand partnership sales across UK and Europe into the media portfolio including print, digital, social media, broadcast, events & experiential, books, travel and more.
There will be a strong focus on working on the Rolex account, as this is the single biggest account globally.
Who you are
- You will have proven sales and partnership success working for an international media organisation.
- Working with brands to sell unique and rewarding partnerships is your thing and you will have a clear vision on the process required to identify, develop and convert business
- You’ll have excellent knowledge and experience working across multi-media platforms including print, digital, social, broadcast, video & experiential
- A creative and strategic thinker, you will apply insight driven & marketing led approach to business development & close ROI driven deals with optimised revenue.
- You will be happy presenting to CMO’s, brand directors, agency leads & executives; you’ll have excellent communication and negotiation skills
- With multiple internal stakeholders across several time zones, you are a can-do, team player. You will own and lead the client relationship and collaborate with internal project management & production teams to ensure the highest quality delivery.
- Flexible and adaptive, you’ll be happy to pivot based on the evolving nature of the industry
- You are someone who works well under pressure and deadlines, you are organised and take ownership of your sales targets & budget management process
What you will do
- Drive pan regional sales efforts – working to quarterly and annual budgets
- You’ll represent, uphold and evangelize the brand and its values
- The role will manage a portfolio of UK based Media agencies, Clients and European territories with a focus on driving and increasing the revenue from these areas & securing new business
- You will also work with the VP on the management of the Rolex account – the teams most significant brand partnership in terms of revenue and profile.
- Lead sales efforts for the Technology, Finance & Corporate categories in collaboration with the Brand Partnerships team
- Once sold, you will lead brand partnership deals working closely with project management and production colleagues.
- Meet & establish relationships with portfolio of international clients & agency contacts
- Build and close multiplatform, brand partnership campaigns
- Delegate agreed responsibilities & tasks for campaign production & delivery
- Provide accurate budget forecasts and weekly activity reports
- Meet and exceed agreed revenue goals
- Partner with Brand Partnerships colleagues globally to align sales efforts and maximise revenue
- Establish strong relationships with Rolex & stakeholders responsible for delivering Rolex partnership
- Manage media planning & execution for Rolex. Provide support to Rolex & stakeholders on project management & execution of enterprise partnership
Apply for AD DIRECTOR - pan regional brand partnerships
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly