AD SALES EXECUTIVE - partnerships/digital/social/broadcast
UK AD SALES EXECUTIVE TO £35K plus bonus
Advertising ad sales, Partnerships and Digital Exec UK & Ireland
Based – West London - District line
Fabulous sales role at one of the best companies going.
My client is the global leader in real life entertainment. Actively broadcasting in over 200 countries across over 130 networks they are the number one nonfiction TV organisation.
We are currently seeking a Sales Executive to support the UK Ad Sales team in driving revenue from advertising, partnerships and digital, both directly with media agencies and via our Advertising Sales Representatives. Responsible for managing and closing small partnership and digital deals independently.
- Working with internal departments including Research, Marketing, Creative, Programming, Inventory Management, Compliance, and Digital Ad Ops to deliver Partnerships and Digital campaigns on time
- Managing key relationships with clients and media agencies in the execution of campaigns to deliver excellent client service at all stages
- Take responsibility for managing and closing smaller partnership and digital deals whilst supporting the Managers and Directors on larger deals by writing proposals and responding to briefs
- Consider the pipeline of business, building and managing effective relationships through to progressing deals
- Creation and maintenance of Sales collateral including Sales Decks, Flyers, Costing Templates, Digital Ratecards etc. This involves liaising with research, scheduling and marketing to collate relevant information, and briefing and managing creative in their production
- Reporting and data input including campaign delivery estimates, monthly reviews and post campaign analysis
- Support Managers and Directors in maintaining relationships with all key agencies, lead relationships with smaller agencies
- Build strong inter-departmental relationships throughout.
- Attend internal meetings, training and presentations and where appropriate, industry events & seminars, and provide written feedback for the team
- Share market/client information internally to help the development of future business
- Likely to have at least 1-2 years’ ad sales experience in Media or broadcast: Or in Media Agencies, Client-side or media owner
- A strong team player
- Able to establish and maintain influential relationships, including external suppliers
- Has accurate attention to detail, is precise
- Has a structured and organised mindset
- Has the ability to pitch discussions at the right level
- Great presentation skills is a must.
- Has strong numeric skills numeracy and is able to work with facts and figures – has a detailed mind
- Has great communication skills
- Of UK Media Industry
- Of the broadcast industry
- Demonstrates good consumer understanding and insights
- Takes ownership and responsibility, takes initiative
- Has ambition, passion and enthusiasm
- Is results driven
- Enjoys building and maintaining relationships, internally and externally
- Responds effectively to feedback
- Retains a positive attitude
- Work as a joint–force with other internal teams – know each other and respect expertise
- Enthusiastic & outgoing with a positive outlook