UX Product Designer
You will be joining a Product team that can take problems from research through to UI (you don't need to code) with our developers.
Michael Page have teamed up with a passionate and caring IT/HR company that are dedicated to making the world a better place. You will be joining a product team that is fun and collaborative with a passion for design and customer experience.
The key responsibilities for the UX Product Designer is:
- Work through design problems from beginning to end: research into ideas that form behaviour changing features, then designing the work flows and detailed interactions to see them come to life
- Iterate based on feedback from users and the whole team
- Work closely with engineers as they build and release
- Own the success or failure of your design work and initiate streams of work to test and learn
- Run experiments to test your design theories
The successful UX Product Designer will have experience in:
- Experience designing digital products and systems. (Live product experience)
- Experience designing across multiple devices: desktop, tablet, phone, integrations would be a bonus
- Run user interviews and research with a product focus
- An appreciation of the entire product development process, from problem solving through to detailed UI and visual design
- Communicate ideas the simplest way in order to understand and build. (From user journeys, prototypes, flat designs, style guides etc)
- Be confident with the latest design tools like Sketch and Figma
On offer for the UX Product Designer is up to £80k (for that absolute stand out candidate), career progression and a number of great benefits.