Who are you?
We’re looking for an experienced creative with a background in concepting and copywriting, who’s passionate about the internet, it’s conversations and it’s inhabitants — particularly influencers, who you’ll be truly inspired by. Someone who understands the current media landscape and embraces the ever-changing nature of it. Someone who comes up with stories that tap into people’s interests, eager to discover the best (and not always obvious) personalities to tell them.
After exciting our clients with your creative approach to the problem and defining the creative output we want for each strategy, you’ll work alongside our brilliant team of influencer managers on the hunt for the right collaborators, ensuring the resulting work makes us proud.
You will be joining a small but growing team at This Here, focused on creatively expanding influencer outreach across the world, generating strong relationships that result in work we love.
We’re seeking someone ready to jump in full-time, but open to hearing from freelancers.
Who are we?
This Here is a creative agency with eyes on the ever-changing digital landscape. We work with fashion, active, and lifestyle clients such as The North Face, Head, Desigual, Etnia, Brooks England, Pepe Jeans, and more as briefs roll in.
Having spent 5 years making award-winning campaigns for social media and developing our own data systems, we’re now focused on delivering influencer marketing strategies and campaigns that put creative and performance excellence at the same level.
We believe nothing connects more with people than other people. That’s why we partner with the Internet’s most loved ones and tell stories that make people feel something — be it joy, rebellion, or the urge to dance.
Your day to day tasks will include:
- Offering creative solutions to client’s briefs, mainly by developing engaging concepts and campaign ideas that put influencers at the centre.
- Gathering current insights and translating them into work that connects with people on an emotional level.
- Collaborating on strategies that amplify our work. Maintaining a coherent creative narrative for our clients, making sure that their voices are consistent across all collaborations.
- Elevating the creative output through all parts of the process: from questioning the brief to overseeing the execution.
- Presenting your ideas in an engaging and persuasive manner.
- Briefing and engaging in creative research in order to find the best people to collaborate with for each project.
Essential requirements and experience:
- Proven experience delivering effective creative work on digital. Direct experience in Influencer Marketing is absolutely not mandatory.
- An editorial mind: capable of bringing concepts to life by finding the right stories and the right people to tell them.
- A good understanding of the media landscape and a passion for discovering new formats.
- Strong presentation skills: an ability to explain creative thinking and ensure understanding and implementation.
- The ability to use data to inform the creative process.
- Versatility and flexibility: we’re a small team and don’t have big agency structures or processes.
What you’ll get
- A salary A spacious desk in our bright, plant-filled central Broadway Market studio
- Friday catch-ups with some tasty wine and snacks
- A monthly massage from the miraculous Celia Worster
- 2% Employer contribution to the auto-enrolment pension scheme (if permanent)
- Home broadband allowance (if permanent)
- To work with a bunch of nice, talented and creative people.
- The odd European jaunt for work to Barcelona, Milan, etc.
Excited? We are. We’re really looking forward to meeting you.