We believe that social and content has a transformative power for modern business.
To realise this ambition we have brought together four key disciplines: creative content, social influence, paid media and search.
The combination of which means that we can offer clients a unprecedented view of their customer and help them find unique place in the world. Ensuring that we make Brands Matter through pervasive and seamlessly connected social creativity.
We are a dynamic community of social-at-heart specialists who bring together the best of Ogilvy creativity and strategy with agility and performance to make brands matter in the Social age.
You Will Be:
As the UK of eCommerce at Ogilvy and Social Lab, you will be responsible for setting the strategic direction of our e-commerce practice and, as we grow, building a team of experts.
I n this role, you will identify new business opportunities, oversee the work delivered in the eCommerce field, provide thought leadership or develop our relationship with key partners such as Amazon.
You will work closely with our Global Head of Media who is leading the practice.
We rely on you to:
- Candidate must have worked in an ECOM business planning section helping clients/product teams to leverage the opportunity
- Experience in leading advertising campaigns on Amazon (AMS, AMG, AAP…)
- Knowledge of digital ecosystem and digital channels to create marketing plans for brands and categories.
- Developed strategies for helping major brands achieve their digital goals
- Proven ability to solve complex technical and strategic problems
- Strong experience of key stakeholder management
You will be great at:
- Directing strategy (and potentially execution) for key marketplace channels (especially Amazon Advertising)
- Contribute to building the eCommerce capability with a strong focus towards paid media by being a catalyst for education and collaborating closely with other disciplines lead (paid media, strategy, content…)
- Identify and convert new business opportunities inside and outside our client portfolio
- Showcase your knowledge of how to drive demand for advertisers in the eCommerce field by providing thought leadership, speaking to seminars…
- Work closely with the different Social Lab agencies to share best practices across countries and serve as an advisor to eCommerce specialists
- Build a strong relationship with channels like Amazon
- Share knowledge within our company about eCommerce by sharing updates, running share meetings…
- Design case studies
You must have:
- 5years+ consultancy–With a Social Media,Digital,Media, Advertising background.
- Experience in developing social strategy, planning through toimplementation.