Major Players are working with a Central London creative agency - who are looking for a Traffic Manager. The role will be to manage the day-to-day workflow of client services, tech teams, and creative services. The Traffic Manager will be required to work closely with the wider team with a holistic overview of the full creative department, briefs and deadlines.
- Being responsible for receiving new briefs from clients and making sure the client services / creative services and design teams are all informed
- You will identify and assign appropriate team members to the client briefs
- You will have knowledge of the contractual core team, being able to assist predictions of resource requirements and budgets ensuring margin management
- Seeking out issues and creating solutions in regards to workflow, increasing productivity across the account
- Work closely with the Client Services manager to manage the weekly traffic report and monitor the productivity of the studio
- Understand and ensure client specific contract terms are adhered to and manage their expectations on the delivery of design and artwork jobs
- Ensuring the account is resourced in an accurate and timely manner by matching skills to confirmed requirements, achieving high utilisation across the teams and meet agreed deadlines.
- Resource management in a fast-paced studio setting experience
- Experience working with Creatives (Art Directors, Copy Writers and Designers) and Tech teams (Front and Back End Developers, Email, QA and Content Managers)
- Good knowledge of agency and account processes
- Excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to multitask and deal with constant updating in regards to requests and changes
- Experience with directly speaking to and dealing with Clients
This is a fantastic opportunity, if this is of interest please send an up to date CV across.