Head of Digital Media
April Six is an award winning B2B agency that specialises in Tech and has been ranked in the top 20 B2B global and fastest growing agencies over the last year. Due to growth, we’re recruiting for an inspiring, talented and driven Head of Digital Media to play a pivotal role in the continued success and expansion of our global Agency. This can be based in our central London office but will require some travel to our HQ located in Harefield near Uxbridge. As an agency with over 125 team members in 3 continents, the right candidate will enjoy excellent career opportunities and become part of an exceptional team delivering best-in-class marketing on a global scale.
Purpose of Role
We are looking for a highly skilled digital media professional who can serve as the agency lead and go-to-expert on media planning for our clients. They will partner with Client Services and the Creative Department to ensure our communications plans and GTM strategies reflect the best thinking and practices. As the Media Lead at April Six, you will support multiple client media accounts and new business opportunities, acting as a paid media evangelist, communication expert and digital innovator at every opportunity.
This role will also lead the April Six media offer in the UK, and over time you will have the opportunity to build a department reporting to you. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has the prerequisite media experience, and the ambition to become a leader.
- Partner with client leads to develop media plans that support your clients’ campaigns and go-to-market strategies, amplifying program touchpoints through paid channels to deliver impressive results.
- Conduct media planning research and work alongside media vendors/buyers to develop tailored media strategies for clients – whether it’s a comprehensive, multi-channel solution or a targeted pilot.
- Develop and manage the day-to-day media planning process and workflow; supervise client budgets and media estimates.
- Evaluate, advise on and provide recommendations to improve existing client programs/campaigns; integrate pilot/test recommendations seamlessly into current campaigns.
- Recommend KPIs and establish measurement and optimisation processes for client programs/campaigns.
- Translate data and outcomes by explaining the ‘Why’ and the ‘So What’ behind the quantitative results.
- Be the agency ‘go-to’ for MarTech in general, and especially the latest and most innovative new MarTech solutions to offer insight to clients and April Six teams.
- Provide a modern, and forward-thinking perspective on ABM and the associated best practices
- Be able to develop a vision and roadmap for the April Six media offer and capability.
Essential Skills & Attributes
- Experience in taking briefs from and developing media campaigns for B2B clients.
- Strong digital experience and expertise.
- Appreciation of the latest digital, social, experience trends and their application to B2B (and ideally technology) marketing.
- Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Excellent verbal and written, communication and presentation skills.
- A commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Curious and inquisitive.
Experience & Education
- Extensive media strategy experience; this could be agency and/or client-side.
- B2B and digital marketing experience a must.
- Experience of senior client interaction or management is a prerequisite.
- Analytics and reporting experience is also vital.
- Technology experience would be an added advantage
Competitive salary plus a great benefits package including; 25 days’ holiday per year, pension and Bupa Healthcare (these will be added to the package following successful completion of the 4-month probation period).
Apply for Head of Digital Media
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly