Sales Manager - Digital Media Agency - London
Is driving new business your mojo? Are you competent at opening doors and closing new business? Then we urge you to read on ……
DNA Recruit are excited to be working with a world leader in digital creative services, who partner with some of the world's leading publishers and media organisations, providing competitive high quality imaging and design services to print publishers throughout the world. With more than 600 people in 6 countries globally, our client are a dynamic and people focused organisation who aim to provide a challenging, fun and fulfilling environment for their teams.
The London based Sales Manager will predominantly be focused on driving new business and converting referred business into ongoing repeat business, and other key responsibilities include:
- Build and drive account sales to meet and exceed sales goals
- Helping to drive new client briefing calls and meetings
- Work closely with the Client Services team to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and exceed expectations
- Deliver presentations/demonstrations highlighting the benefits of the agency's market-leading creative service
- Maintain an understanding of key industry trends and new ideas
- Maintain excellent communication standards to ensure customers and teams are always accurately informed
- Provide regular reporting of pipeline and forecasts
Is it you?
The ideal Sales Manager to join this exciting agency must be a proven sales hunter; highly competent at both opening doors and closing new business, and either has experience working within media or creative agencies, or for a digital/social media platform. You are a self starter with a hunger to achieve results in a competitive climate.
Must have: Google Suite, Microsoft Power Point, Outlook, and Excel.
A bonus to have: Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Instagram Stories
Salary: £40-50k basic + (commission for year one of £40-60k - OTE is £100K)
If what you have read so far is getting the juices flowing, then please apply by sending Ali your CV via the link. If your skills and experience are what are client is looking for we will get in touch.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.
- Although we try to respond to all applications, unfortunately due to the high number we receive we are unable to respond to all of those who are unsuccessful.
- We offer up to £250 in cash, vouchers, for any referrals who pass their probationary period, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please forward the link onto them.
- Be the first to know about our latest roles by following us on Twitter
Apply for Sales Manager - Digital Media Agency - London
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly