Digital Marketing Manager
6 days left
Digital Marketing Manager - Events Company
£40,000 - £50,000 plus benefits
Are you frustrated by not having control over your own 7-figure marketing budget? Do you want the chance to handpick your own team? Is it time you report directly into the managing director rather than deal with layers of bureaucracy? Good - this might be the role for you.
You'll have the opportunity to put on events for over 150,000 people each year, work right near both London Bridge and Tower Bridge, and add a tangible difference to the company's bottom line - which is already over 20 million.
You'll also be required to test out the locations for these events so you can more effectively market them to customers. Places like Amsterdam, Las Vegas, Madrid, and plenty more. I know: it's a tough life, but someone's got to do it.
* You'll need to plan out the quickest and best possible route to complete each project, from researching the best digital marketing tools available and learning quickly how to use them to choosing whether to utilise the existing team or hire and manage specialist freelancers (if those skills aren't available in-house)
* You'll be responsible for hiring and managing the marketing team and any marketing freelancers
* You'll manage a 7-figure marketing budget and will need to report on marketing KPIs
* You'll be reviewing and improving the Google Ads account, overseeing a PR campaign roll out, analysing the latest web crawl, interviewing freelancers for a new project, and discussing the website's performance with the directors - possibly all in one day
* Multiple years marketing experience on a high traffic website
* Experience of effectively managing projects, people and 3rd party relationships
* Strong holistic knowledge of digital marketing services (SEO, SEM, CRO, PPC, Content, Social, Email, Digital PR, etc)
* A team player and willing participant in knowledge sharing
* Advanced knowledge of industry tools such as Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Ahrefs, Screaming Frog and Advanced Web Ranking
* Exceptional communication skills (written & verbal)
* Team management (hiring, retention, career development, performance review etc)
* Marketing budget management experience
In full transparency, interviews will be happening next week. So, if this is right for you, click on the "Apply" button below now - or give me, Ed Davidson, a call on +44 0207 845 7204 to have a chat.
Apply for Digital Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly