Client Services Manager- Digital Media Agency - London
Would you like to join a world leader in digital creative services agency? Then we urge you to read on ……
DNA Recruit are excited to be working with a world leader in digital creative services, who partner with some of the world's leading publishers and media organisations, providing competitive high quality imaging and design services to print publishers throughout the world. With more than 600 people in 6 countries globally, our client is dynamic, and a people focused organisation who aim to provide a challenging, fun and fulfilling environment for their teams.
We are pleased to be helping our client find their next Client Services Manager for their London based office. As Client Services Manager your role will predominantly be focused on managing the communication and coordination of creative work for the agency's clients. The media productions are specifically designed for social media platforms, and your role will be getting creative briefs and assets from clients and providing suggested edits and creative brief recommendations to the offshore operations teams. Other key responsibilities include:
- Coordinating / managing the process of incoming animated video advertising requests
- Hands on input and recommendations on video edits or changes to narrative that will improve the impact and visual excitement of the creative.
- Project manage each project to ensure that the work is being carried out to specification, expectation and desired quality levels.
- Liaise and communicate all job information with the relevant production teams, ensuring the requirements, deadlines and expectations are clear.
- Maintaining and managing all relevant production reporting
- Collaborate and assist in managing the operations other offices globally.
Is it you?
As Client Services Manager your strong creative project management skills and customer service are vital to our client who pride themselves on being responsive and customer focused. You have gained experience working within either media or creative agencies and have proven sales or client services coordination history with evidence of achieving great results. Representing the agency at sales meetings will be required from time to time. You are a self-starter with a hunger to achieve results in a competitive climate.
Must have: Google Suite, Microsoft Power Point, Outlook, and Excel.
A bonus to have: Knowledge of Facebook, Instagram and Instagram Stories
Salary: circa £40k plus bonus and benefits
If what you have read so far is getting the juices flowing, then please apply by sending Ali your CV via the link. If your skills and experience are what are client is looking for we will get in touch.
Please note you must have the right to work in the UK for your application to be considered.