Senior Designer/ Strategist
Join a new created product team, owning the design space with everything from strategy to finished work.
Michael Page have teamed up with a leading US asset management company. You will be joining a new created team, being the first designer in there, so can mould the processes and briefing to how you like.
The key responsibilities for the Senior Designer/ Strategist are:
- Responsible for design concept generation, layout, design, & photo/image selection to support online and print collateral development based on marketing strategy and budgetary requirements
- Collaborates and participates in brainstorming sessions to translates conceptual thinking into tangible creative work to meet client needs and requirements of marketing strategy
- When creating new concepts/templates, responsible for ensuring compliance with brand standards and liaising with local marketing management or global brand management on sign off and in brand audit process
- Conceptualises and designs print and online projects from brief through to production
- Responsible for delivering design solutions; presents and "sells" design solutions to senior management, project teams, partners, and stakeholders; able to communicate the rationale behind design and brand executions
- Management of brand, design, work flow and production
- Plays a leadership role in making marketing services as centre of excellence for design and marketing collateral both print and online by streamlining processes and finding efficiencies and opportunities to improve
The successful Senior Designer/ Strategist will:
- Have strong experience in design studio, advertising agency, web design organisation, or corporate communications environment including a number of years doing straight digital design, graphic design, or user interface design experience. Corporate or agency design experience, preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of the following graphic design practices and concepts: Abstract conceptualisation and visualisation skills, Info graphics, user-centred design, colour, graphic style guides, typography, & print and online design considerations.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop, HTML/DHTML, Java Script, Microsoft Office Suite, Dreamweaver, and Flash.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent collaborative and influencing skills
- Team oriented with strong interpersonal skills and a professional demeanour and ability to remain calm amidst a busy production environment.
- Production experience including management of print production.
- Must have a strong portfolio.
On offer is £55 - £58k depending on experience, 15% performance based bonus and £6-£8k partnership for the right candidate.