Client Partner - Fashion & Beauty
Our client is looking for an experienced Client Partner with extensive contacts, knowledge and expertise in the Fashion and Beauty Sector to join its commercial team to work on developing brand partnerships and long-term strategic accounts including Beauty, Fashion and Retail. Our client's roster of brands includes Unilever, P&G, General Mills, Danone, Ralph Lauren and many, many more.
The ideal candidate will have extensive contacts (UK primary, Europe and Global secondary) in the Fashion and Beauty space and have a solid understanding and opinion on the trends influencer marketing space, the challenges surrounding influencer fraud, measurement and how the space is likely to evolve over the coming months. They will also be able to hit the ground running and be able to source a high level of meetings from the get-go. As a key revenue contributor, the candidate will have a hunger for success and an excellent previous track record.
Reporting into the VP Commercial, the Client Partner will also be responsible for managing up to two Campaign Managers as well as a Business Development Executive.
The candidate will have a passion for Fashion and Beauty and a positive, 'can-do' attitude with significant experience in managing and influencing top-tier clients. A creative story-teller with an analytical approach to reporting and strategic selling, the candidate will be responsible for ensuring that clients receive the best possible service from their team. They will also embrace processes and have a keen interest in the development of our client's platform.
- Work with VP Commercial, CCO and other Client Partners to plan and forecast accurately.
- Source new leads and manage an existing portfolio of top clients.
- Identify new opportunities within the influencer marketing space.
- Pitch to clients and ensure full understanding of clients' needs
- Manage the delivery and service of campaigns
- Develop strategic long-term brand partnerships that are profitable and also answer clients' marketing needs
- Report campaigns effectively and articulately
- Lead on client workshops / attend industry events
- Generate x 10 meetings / week
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 5+ years experience in sales/senior client management
- Experience in influencer marketing and/or brand partnerships
- Digitally and socially savvy
- Proven excellent sales and strategic approach to influencer marketing
- Extensive contacts at key client sectors (fashion, beauty) and having relationships at media agencies such as Dentsu-Aegis and GroupM is a plus
Apply for Client Partner - Fashion & Beauty
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly