Operations Manager / PA
Operations Admin Manager / PA to 2 Consulting Principals at Ogilvy Consulting
This is an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic, fast-growing team that sits at the heart of Ogilvy. As Operations Admin Manager / PA you will report into the Managing Director and EMEA Consulting Principals. 50% of your time will be ensuring the operations for the Consulting team are efficient and effective. The other 50% you’ll be an all-round superstar PA supporting 2 EMEA Consulting Principals. You will be heavily relied on in a fast-paced, hands-on team so your can-do attitude is a given.
Ogilvy Consulting is the strategy and innovation arm of The Ogilvy Group. An enterprise-wide offer, we provide advisory services across Growth & Innovation, Business Design and Digital Transformation. We are positioned as the strategic advisors to the C-Suite on all aspects of brand, marketing and business growth. We also work with other teams across Ogilvy and WPP, including visual identity, PR, Experience Design and, of course, marketing communication and advertising as well as client teams and industry practices, such as Automotive, Telecoms and many more.
As an Ops Manager we rely on you for:
- Raising POs and work with FinancePlus on issues relating to invoices / payments / budgets / vendors
- Working with London Finance to consolidate monthly expenditure
- Recon / tracking time on all live jobs (weekly, monthly, on completion)
- Document management and file sharing – making sure that all documents are downloaded and saved on the team’s Sharepoint site
- Updating the weekly Opportunity Management Pipeline document
- Governance of job numbers and approving project time.
- Work with the Managing Director in resource planning
- Managing and updating Talent Pipeline and making sure we are GDPR compliant
- Processing Freelancers on YunoJuno and through TM
- Monitory all Freelancer contracts on YunoJuno
- Raising POs and approval of all invoices
- Assisting the Principals in recruiting freelancers when required
- Working with Talent Management to plan for secondments from other Ogilvy offices (travel, accommodation)
As a PA we rely on you to:
- Actively help manage diaries – understand client/agency structures, deal with diary conflicts based on seniority or importance of topics as discussed in advance with us.
- Liaise with senior client PAs and colleagues to arrange/change meetings etc.
- Support the broader team with occasional travel booking and ad hoc duties
- Expenses and timesheet support covering different countries and currencies
- Booking meeting rooms using our internal meeting room system Condeco
- Arrange couriers and taxi’s / venues for special events / refreshments & catering internally & externally
- Arranging national and international travel, working with American Express Travel
- Assistance with PowerPoint / Keynote presentations for meetings
- Assistance in organising team events and meetings
- Mature in dealing with senior stakeholders
- Confident managing international travel arrangements
- Experienced at working across multiple time zones
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Keynote.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ad agency or media experience, or consulting experience at PA level, equally experience gained in a large client organisation is highly preferable