Account Manager - Extraordinary storytelling B2B Agency
Our client is looking for no ordinary Account Manager to join its vibrant team. The agency has a history of ground breaking and disruptive storytelling marketing campaigns. They are looking for someone with strong account and project management skills who is hungry to develop the right ideas for their client, not just be told what to do.
This London based agency has a loyal client base and has developed campaigns for some of the largest technology companies. The client services team has a positive and passionate approach in all aspects of their work – and are keen to hire someone with the same approach who can add even more value to this team which are at the core of the agency’s ongoing success.
You will need to direct a team that reports into you and also ensure they grow and develop as the company continues to on board new clients and create a high standard of work. You will also need to demonstrate that you have the passion for developing the right idea for your client, but also be able to focus on delivery and create the right results.
Key skills are:
- Classic Account Manager skills – from knowing how to invoice your client through to gaining the client’s respect as a result of your core skills
- Three to five years client services experience
- Super-organised and the ability to juggle several priorities seamlessly
- B2B knowledge and technology marketing is desirable
- Highly numerate as you will be dealing with budget lines/ensuring ROI is valid
- Excellent grammar and spelling
- Evidence of going above and beyond – in your work as well as displayed in the ‘Personal Interests’ section on your CV. Our client will read this with interest!!
In return, you can enjoy a salary of £30,000 to £35,000 p.a, plus benefits.
If this sounds like you, please get in touch by applying below