Account Manager - CRM
Account Manager opening at one of Londons longest-standing, successful and influential agencies based in Central London. To work on a luxury and iconic automotive brand delivering CRM projects.
You will be working in our conversion team which is focused upon driving CRM programmes that increase customer value and loyalty and supporting and collaborating with the Retailer network to ensure a smooth, personal experience at the point at which a consumer enters a dealership.
An understanding of CRM and the commercial / business challenges within customer lifecycle & lifetime management and dealerships and how they connect across the customer journey is important.
Communications across Conversion include digital point of sale, email, social, direct mail, SMS, events and local dealer support.
Owns the day-to-day running of campaigns liaising with clients, understanding the role the comms they are managing play in a connected consumer journey across all touchpoints. Also responsible for managing an Account Executive and other team members in delivering the campaign (client service and project management)
- Ensures we are aligning to data driven, customer centric thinking at all times
- Focuses on seamless delivery of projects, developing briefs, agreeing and managing optimization, activation strategies and associated timescales and budgets ensuring high levels of satisfaction amongst clients
- Works together with experience strategy, media agencies and other disciplines and partners to deliver the customer journey through developing appropriate comms for channel and audience
- Continual liaison with CRM partner agencies and client and identifying opportunities/challenges
- Proactive suggestions for improvement of processes
- Monitoring project financials: time spent versus forecast burn
- Building strong working relationships with deliver teams including alignment to brief strategy
- Liaison with media agency, to support joint presentations in response to briefs
- Work with in-house and off-shore production, content and social studio to ensure campaigns are delivered efficiently and effectively
- Day-to-day lead for a diverse team of client service and producer
- Proven experience in client services with a track record in brand, digital, social and data-driven CRM programmes
- experience at working with loyalty and sales driving CRM, understanding the challenges particularly within the automotive industry
- independent and truly channel agnostic thinker, who knows our business well across the different silos of creative, media, CRM, social, UX and others, to be able to connect the dots and truly think customer journey centric
- Broad understanding of areas like: CRM analysis, web analytics, personalization, social listening, search, customer journey analysis, A/B-testing and MVT, propensity scoring and customer segmentation
- Confident in data, able to brief creative to develop data driven customer comms and DBAs and tech teams with look-up tables to implement those comms
- A quick learner with the ability to simplify complexity
- A hands-on team player, used to motivating, coaching and managing those around them, happy to get their hands dirty contributing to whatever is needed to help drive the team and our clients’ business forward
- A good communicator, negotiator and influencer who’s opinion will be heard and thrives on driving forward change
- Experience at working in Global/Local operating models across Europe
About The Agency:
This is the marketing transformation partner of the iconic automotive brand, in regional hubs and local markets.
We're crafting a new agency operating model, that is based on an agile and inter-disciplinary approach, integrating narrative and experience in a dynamic creation process, with data and digital at the core.
We're looking for passionate dreamers and doers, curious, and open to new ways of working and creating. Willing to fail fast and learn fast, and always pushing for better, more effective, more creative work.
Apply for Account Manager - CRM
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly