Research Analyst, £25,000-30,000 + bonus, St Albans
My client is a well-established leading Market Research agency that has been around for over 30 years. They deliver specialist research and consulting services, providing organisations with insight into consumer electronics, digital imaging, media & entertainment, broadcast equipment, education technology, storage media and professional displays.
The company delivers in-depth analysis and forecasts on a global scale, advising on strategic positioning, market trends, competitive forces and technological developments.
They are looking for a Research Analyst to join their growing team and agency. The role will be focused on continuous research programmes and private client assignments across media and entertainment. This position is ideal for someone who is looking for a challenge with the opportunity to build your expertise as an analyst while working on various projects from start to finish and much more.
What they would like from you
- 2-3 years' experience (client or agency side) and a passion for entertainment media and technology
- Working knowledge of scripting and analytics software (preferably Decipher)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of contributing to consumer research projects end-to-end
- Confident working with large and complex data-sets
- Data management, manipulation and analysis skills/experience
- Require evidence of willingness to learn new platforms
What is in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Performance related bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
To find out more about this great role and agency please apply or contact Mark Darlington directly via