PPC Account Manager
PPC Manager - Digital Agency - Central London
£30,000 - £35,000
Our client is an independent London-agency, looking for a talented PPC Manager to join their paid advertising team and make a big impact across a number of their clients. Thanks to powerful insights, and meaningful work, our client delivers influence and revenue to their different array of accounts across a wide range of industries. With offices all over the world, there is an opportunity for a PPC Manager to join the team at an exciting time.
You will be responsible for the PPC strategy of your clients from the ground up and will have a prominent role in shaping the agency's growth. You'll have the opportunity to set the direction of your clients' entire paid advertising offering. You'll have a truly varied workload and the candidate we're looking for will thrive on this variety and being in an environment that will fast track your career. Further responsibilities include:
* Setting up and running PPC campaigns on a wide variety of search engines and platforms, including, but not limited to Google Ads, Bing Ads, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google Display Network and more
* Building great client relationships by developing rapport with clients, keeping them updated & educated
* Independently managing and leading the strategy for PPC campaigns
* Regular monitoring and optimisation of PPC and ad campaigns to ensure continual great results for your clients
* Reporting using DataStudio and providing insight on key metrics that matter to your clients
* Someone driven to work for an independent, specialist agency where you can be a key part of a close-knit team
* At least 2-3 years' experience in paid advertising
* Loads of enthusiasm, drive and love of digital marketing
* Ability to look strategically at client businesses and their PPC
* Personable & articulate with a real passion great client service
* Experience communicating directly and professionally with clients across meetings, presenting, calls and emails
* Strong analytic and numerical skills, ideally backed up with excel skills
If you want to work with a vibrant team, in a rewarding environment, and with fantastic benefits, then PLEASE APPLY!
For further assistance, please review my profile on LinkedIn and connect with me:
Search for "Marta Canga Roza" - To apply for this fantastic opportunity or for further information, please contact: Marta Canga Roza | DD: + 44| 207 845 7242 - firstname.lastname@example.org Please note all applications will be made in confidence. Feel free to call me directly.