Freelance Lead UI Digital Designer
Freelance Lead UI Designer
Immersed in the world of digital, a brilliant client of mine based just off Liverpool Street Station who specialise in digital transformation who fuse strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem solving creativity.
They are looking for a Design Director/ Lead UI digital designer to come on board ASAP for 2 months, and then rolling from there.
- Have led and managed large teams consistently
- Whilst this is a more managerial role, you will still be required to be hands on
- Solid UI digital skills across big build fully responsive website, mobile and app design
- This is for an airline company so some experience in their wold be good but not essential
- Having worked in Agile teams
- Impeccable attention to good design, craft and detail
- Ideally having big agency experience or start-ups on your CV
This role is purely digital, whilst they are looking for someone with good ideas to complement their digital execution, they are not looking for integrated portfolios, but very much digital focused portfolios.
They are looking for someone who isn’t precious about the briefs that are given to them, they need someone flexible and malleable to when projects change last minute, being in an agency environment, this is the way of working. It’s fast paced but great!
£450-£500 per day