My client is a global FMCG business that owns a number of well-known beauty and body-care brands. With a fantastic head office in the West Midlands with excellent commuter links, they have some exciting new vacancies in their marketing team.
The Role: The Search Analyst will work as part of the wider digital team to deploy and analyse the organic and paid search strategy across the UK and northern European regions for their most well-known beauty and skincare brand. With content across all digital channels being key to ensure the brand remains strong in the consumer space, the search analyst will work hard to ensure that the content is discovered through the use of organic search, PPC and social and analyse how frequently the brand appears in search. The role will work closely with the Search Manager and the digital agency in London.
Key Requirements for the role:
- Deliver search-optimised content to be used across multiple digital channels to drive brand visibility
- Analyse all organic results to ensure learnings are used for future campaigns
- PPC- work with agency on required campaigns and analyse results
- Use Google AdWords, Google Analytics and other media reporting tools to measure and analyse performance and feedback to senior managers
- Use of social media analytical tools
- Budget management
- Agency management- build excellent relationship to ensure that "best-in-class" campaigns are delivered
The Candidate: To be considered for this role of Search Analyst, you will have experience of digital search marketing, ideally both organic and paid search. It is essential that you have worked for a consumer business but this can be either in-house or within a digital agency where you have run and analysed search campaigns for consumer clients. The emphasis on this role is analysis and insight and so you must be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills in your previous roles and be comfortable using different tools to measure results. A good relationship builder, strong stakeholder management experience and an aspirational approach to your career is required to ensure that best in class is always delivered. Excellent personal development and promotional opportunities are available within this business.
As well as the salary of £25,000 - £32,000, the role also comes with BUPA, bonus, 25 days holiday plus BH, pension, free parking.
Commutable from Stratford on Avon, Leamington Spa, Solihull, Birmingham
Search Analyst, Birmingham, £25,000 - £32,000
Apply for Search Analyst
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly